Performance Advantages of Next Generation Bio-Based Zero-VOC Coalescents
With the industry progression to higher performing, lower VOC water base coatings, coalescent technology is evolving. Traditional formulation choices of fugitive, high VOC glycol ether or ester alcohol coalescing agents has given way to more advanced, higher performing, lower VOC options that offer performance advantages not possible with traditional technology.
Newer Zero-VOC Coalescent technology address these shortcomings, but also provides:
- Bio-Based Technology
- Zero VOC’s
- Higher Efficiency
- Improved coating water resistance
- Improved low humidity coalescence
- Effective performance / price performance
This presentation evaluates how both fugitive and non-fugitive coalescing agents work in your paint systems, factors to consider when selecting a coalescent, and how the new Zero-VOC Coalescing Agent technology performs vs. conventional coalescing agents.
- How-to-chose the right coalescing agent for your paint systems
- Evaluation of fugitive and non-fugitive coalescing agents in paint systems
- Performance characteristics of ne Zero-VOC Coalescing Agent technology